reFORM STUDIO HOURS
MON. WED. & FRI. - 7:00AM to 7:30PM
TUES. & THURS. - 6:30AM to 7:30PM
SATURDAY – 8:00AM to 1:00PM
24 Hour CANCELLATION POLICY
reFORM Pilates requires 24 hour notice of cancellation for all Private sessions. Failure to cancel scheduled Private sessions in a timely manner will result in full payment for missed session.
Duo, Trio and Quad Workshop Series classes are organized entirely by reFORM. We create the available hours and you schedule within that framework. Trust us-there are lots of options.
Duos are most commonly available weekday mornings and evenings, but we often have people who are looking for midday and weekends as well. Several Trios are typically scheduled for each weekday, mostly in the morning and evening, with some in the afternoon.
Please check our news section to find out more about special workshops. We currently have Advanced Reformer Quad Sessions at 10:00 on Saturday. We are planning some new and exciting workshops and classes for fall and winter 2011 so stay tuned.
48 Hour Cancellation Policy For Group Sessions
All Duo and Trio sessions require at least 48 hours notice of intent to cancel out of any scheduled session. At reFORM, it is not necessary to find partners for any group sessions-take the load off cause we do all the leg work! The orchestration of these sessions requires a commitment on the part of the student and so we do request that you give us ample notice to fill any holes in group sessions as we sometimes have waiting lists. In addition, we want to give everyone a chance to plan exercise and schedule lives.
- Pre payment or credit card required to reserve all appointments scheduled.
- Payment due in full before scheduled appointment time.
- Introductory packages--payment due upon scheduling initial appointment.
- Payment is expected for any and all sessions scheduled with reFORM Pilates.
- Credit Card reservation or pre-payment is expected to hold first appointment for all new students. Payment is expected before or at time of service.
- reFORM accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, check, and cash payment.
- reFORM offers no refunds, time extensions, or transfers.
Package Terms and Expiration
- All mat class packages expire 90 days from date of purchase
- All equipment packages expire 6 months from date of purchase
- All introductory packages must be used within 35 days of the first session.
- Introductory packages expire 60 days from the date of purchase.
Expiration dates are clearly indicated on all gift certificates and mat class cards when purchased. IF you wish for the studio to keep a hard copy record of your session count, please feel free to request a WORKOUT LOG with the start of any package. Upon completion, reFORM will supply you with a copy of your record.
reFORM extends free Pilates mat classes to all students enrolled in equipment sessions. In a given week (Monday through Saturday) students may participate in all mat classes, as long as they have at least one equipment session in that same week. Joseph Pilates designed the Pilates Mat Work as an accessory to the equipment-YOUR HOMEWORK. With consistency and practiced guidance, you will be empowered with the knowledge necessary to use the mat work on your own at home or while traveling as a proactive tool to relieve stress, exercise your core, and lengthen muscles.
Mat classes are 40-45 minutes in length. Please try and arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of mat class.
All students participating in Open studio must fulfill the open studio requirements
- Have completed at least 30 apparatus sessions.
- Have successfully completed the Get Independent workshop and tested with an instructor to prove proficiency in the basic intermediate system on the reformer.
- Continue to take at least one weekly scheduled session at reFORM
- Have a current package of independent sessions or purchase individual sessions
SEVERE WEATHER POLICY
reFORM Pilates observes the Portland Public School District 1 Severe Weather Closure Policy. If Portland Public Schools close due to weather, reFORM Pilates will also be closed. Please tune into local radio or television news to be notified of school closure. You may also log onto http://www.pps.k12.or.us/info/weather/ to find out the latest. In the event of delayed school opening or early closure as mandated by the school district, reFORM will remain open. If you are uncertain, if school is not in session because of winter break, holidays, or a weekend, please call the studio. A recorded voicemail will notify you of any changes in the studio hours. While we are understanding your individual circumstances, the 24 hour cancellation policy will be enforced as long as the studio remains open throughout the Winter months.